by Stephen Rodgers
This week on the Beacon, we’ve got fewer links than usual, which should give you time to really think about the ones we have. So without further ado, here we go:
- Andy Naselli has a post up on his rather positive reaction to the Harry Potter books, along with a response to the numerous write-ins he got rebuking him for enjoying Harry Potter. He recommends a series of essays by Kevin Bauder in dealing with the topic of “The Christian and Fantasy Literature.”
- Tim Challies wraps up his series on leadership in the home with a post on how a Godly man provides.
- Mark Driscoll continues his interview with RC Sproul, this week asking him about his relationship with Alice Cooper.
- Taking a theme from John Piper, Jared Wilson has a post on the them of “Don’t Waste Your Calvinism.”
- Douglas Wilson has a post over at CREDENDAagenda regarding the Potency of Right Worship.
- Over at Evangel, Frank Turk has an interesting post up dealing with the idea of the intersection of God’s wrath and Christmas.
- And last but not least, over at the Irish Calvinist blog, Erik Raymond has a post up regarding how Your True Theology is Displayed not Merely Confessed.